Friday, February 20, 2009

Many Blessings

Today I am posting about something other than school. I just want to say how thankful I am to be surrounded with the friends that God has blessed me with. I know that His timing is everything and I was reminded yesterday how He puts people in our path for a reason. My daughter FJ was diagnosed with Celiac disease in January. She has to be on a strict gluten-free diet. On the surface that doesn't sound so hard, but when you get into all the foods, ingredients, additives, and contamination issues it's a little harder than it sounds. Not to mention expensive if you would like you child to have pancakes, muffins, bread, cake, cookies, cereal bars, donuts, pastas, etc... Anyway, a dear friend mentioned yesterday that I was lucky to have another friend (who moved here only a few months ago) living nearby who follows this diet faithfully. She has been very helpful with shopping and recipes and food!! Not to mention a few other friends have contributed to our initial filling of our pantry with gluten free flours and goodies. I just wanted to say Thank you to all my dear friends.

No comments: