Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What a Difference a Day Makes

Yesterday was one of those home school days where signing the kids up for school elsewhere sounds like a really good idea. But today was one of those days where I couldn't imagine things going any better. The kids were up on time, we had a healthy breakfast, we got morning prayers and chores done, and best part, we finished all school work by 3pm and that was with a fairly long lunch break!!! I am so happy right now, because I am able to sit down and share my joy with you all. On the bad days, it is hard to remember days like today, but I am thankful that we have persevered and that God gives us the strength and courage to get through each and every day. My children are a blessing and being able to stay home and learn with them is incredible.

No comments: